Job Vacancy: Human Resources Administrators
Are you a People Person? Do you want to be a Key team player?
If you are looking for a role that is challenging and gives you a sense of pride and achievement then we might just have the job for you. deVere is looking to hire Human Resources Administrators
that are driven towards giving an excellent and efficient service to the Company’s members worldwide, who have a proactive attitude to work, adapt quickly to change and are able to work with deadlines. Our recipe for success relies on taking ownership of our projects and strive to give a superb performance day after day.
deVere Group is an award-winning financial advisory firm operating in over 30 countries worldwide, growing and reaching new heights as it continues to thrive in the financial industry by staying ahead with digital currency applications, groundbreaking fintech services and other new market developments. This results in deVere’s back office hub in Malta expanding again and as an HR administrator you will have the opportunity to collaborate and assist our staff with all their recruitment and onboarding needs whilst getting exposure to several international employment laws and procedures.
You will be mainly responsible for:
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Maintaining and updating our internal HR database on a daily basis;
- Liaising with the recruitment department during the vetting process of new employees’ documents ensuring that the profiles meet our minimum requirements and guidelines;
- Issuing paperwork pertaining to onboarding, as well as exit, procedures, including drafting of contracts, employment reference and visa letters, etc;
- Assist with travel and accommodation arrangements when necessary;
- Assist with payroll computation;
- Build rapport with advisors and administrators worldwide and act as a support agent for them on all HR matters;
- Provide various reports pertaining to recruitment and retention of employees as and when required.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language;
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills;
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to be discreet and maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and good numerical skills;
- Minimum ‘A’ level standard of education or the equivalent; Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role.
Full training will be provided on site.
The chance to work with a global company doesn’t come along very often; so choose to expand your potential, choose deVere.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself in offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003, and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.