Our client, a leading manufacturing company, is seeking to recruit an HSSE and Business Continuity Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Plant Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the site complies with established security & HSE procedures and any further customer related compliance requirements;
- Responsible for delivering operational excellence throughout the department;
- Maintain, develop and incorporate security, BCP and HSE compliance requirements into the daily business operations and ensure subsequent processes are supported and audited;
- Provide advice and guidance to the Plant manager on all security, BCP and HSE related issues;
- Monitor and maintain the key performance indicators within the department and site and use these to generate improvements and ensure business continuity;
- Identify and, where appropriate, implement new ways of working (including lean/agile tools), equipment and processes in order to improve performance within the department and site;
- Train and mentor HSSE personnel and line management on security policy, procedures, implementation, best practice and security and safety awareness;
- Undertake supply chain audits of secure item manufacturers, ensuring that contractual security and business continuity arrangements are maintained.
The Requirements are:
- A degree in Security & Risk Management or equivalent;
- Preferably NEBOSH & Green belt Six Sigma certified;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Computer literate including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & ERM (Enterprise Resource Management);
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Organised with the ability to multi-task;
- Positive with a "Can Do" attitude with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English. (Maltese would be an asset).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.