Job Vacancy: HRIS Specialist
Duties include but are not limited to:
HRIS and LMS systems:
- Provide support in implementing, configuring and troubleshooting the HRIS and LMS;
- Build, automate and maintain the reports in the HRIS;
- Create user guides and manuals for the HRIS and LMS systems;
- Organize and conduct the HRIS user tutorials for Company employees and managers;
- Support with creating new learning programs, including online courses.
- Build and run reports requested by local and HQ stakeholders, internal analysts and the BI data team;
- Automate the reports to the most possible extend.
- Develop metrics and KPIs for various HR functions;
- Analyze and interpret the statistical data;
- Conduct benchmarking comparison;
- Track the tendencies and patterns;
- Provide insights, forecasts, and predictions based on the collected and analysed data.
- Participate in HR Department projects;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Substitute colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work or overtime.
- Comply with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines (GDPR), internal procedures, safety instructions, and other regulations;
- Execute the tasks and duties in a proper manner, with high quality, and in a timely fashion;
- Maintain confidentiality of all internal and sensitive information;
- Academic degree or professional education preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources;
- Fluency in verbal and written English;
- Good knowledge of and experience with HRIS and LMS systems;
- Experience with Sage software will be considered a plus;
- High level of computer skills;
- Ability to work with different projects and priorities;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Good collaboration skills;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Health insurance
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- Dynamic working environment
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
*If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English.
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.