Our client, a major local player in the banking industry in Malta, is looking to recruit an HR Performance Manager to join their team within their HR Department on a full-time basis. Managing the performance and knowledge team you will be responsible for developing and implementing the right solutions that meet the business requirements and provide guidance and support to all employees.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining a performance management system, tied to an incentive reward system promoting teamwork;
- Adopting a strategic approach to performance management and continuously develop new ideas to ensure proper alignment of individual and team targets;
- Being up to date with any company policies, risk measure and other legal implications that may have an impact on the performance management process;
- Reviewing the Performance Management Police;
- Analysing and managing employees’ disagreements and put forward recommendations to the Review Panel in every phase of the performance management process;
- Presenting reports in relations to the Performance Management Proces which may include forecasts and end-of-year ratings;
- Designing and Delivering communication and training sessions with a focus on HR Soft skills;
- Liaising with different stakeholders to identify and come up with feasible targets that satisfy legal and regulatory requirements;
- Auditing employees' performance reviews at every stage;
- Implementing effective policies and procedures in relation to Performance Management;
- Developing an employee engagement programme and qualify employees who merit the company's recognition whilst devising a tailor-made action plan to assist in their career growth.
- Degree in Human Resources, Management or the equivalent;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in HR;
- Good knowledge of HR practices, policies and procedures;
- Good understanding of performance management processes, tools and techniques;
- An understanding of employment law and regulations;
- Experience using MS Office.
Tailwag is a newly established boutique recruitment agency in Malta backed up by some of the most influential individuals within the industry. Hunters by Nature, Tailwag Recruitment aims to elevate standards within the industry by finding top jobs for top dogs. At Tailwag we offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and individuals throughout the island specialising in character-matching and taking the time to understand our candidates and clients. We are all about making sure that your recruitment process, is a walk in the park.
- Analytical and attentive to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.