STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to join their team within their HR Department on a full-time basis. Your main duties will include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records) and updating internal databases. Ideally, you will have experience in HR.
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave);
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance;
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics;
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues;
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules);
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data;
- Computes employee take-home pay based on-time records, benefits, and taxes;
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records;
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences;
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles;
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law;
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records;
- Honours confidentiality of employees' pay records;
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review;
- Determines the organisation's tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions;
- Performs the distribution of salaries through the issuance of paper checks or direct transfers to employees' bank accounts;
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event).
- Experience with HR software, like SAP, is preferred;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular);
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation and data protection regulations;
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects;
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills;
- A high level of confidentiality;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
*Applicants should send in strictest confidence a detailed CV & Certification.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.