General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an HR Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The HR Administrator
will be required to support the HR Department in various aspects while conforming to local legislation. The chosen candidate will be the first point of contact for internal and external HR-related queries.
Main administrative duties include:
- Maintaining personnel records;
- Managing HR documents such as employment records and onboarding guides;
- Updating internal databases.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- This position calls for a person who is interested in starting a career in HR;
- The ideal candidate should be fluent in Maltese and English;
- Have strong time management skills;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Able to work on own initiative while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous relevant experience or an HR-related qualification will be considered an asset.