Grand Hotel Excelsior is seeking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor who is organised and service-minded individuals to form part of its Housekeeping team on a full-time basis. The Housekeeping Supervisor will be expected to fully uphold Company and the Preferred Brand standards, in order to provide an excellent service to our esteemed guests.
- Leadership and coordination skills
- The ability to prioritise and delegate work
- A customer-centric attitude
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluency in English. Any other international language will be considered an asset
- The ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Organisational and communication skills
- An excellent sense of team-work
- The ability to work under pressure and handle several concurrent tasks
- Previous experience will be considered an asset
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.