Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a highly-motivated Housekeeping Supervisor
with excellent communication and leadership skills to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspects rooms and public areas, ensuring they are cleaned and comply with the hotel standards;
- Manages the Housekeeping Attendants on a daily basis, motivate them and resolve any issues that might occur on the job;
- Provides training to the Housekeeping Attendants on cleanliness, hygiene and safety standards;
- Manages the telephone calls received at the Housekeeping Office promptly, recording the requests and communicates the information effectively and in a timely manner with other departments;
- Prepares the daily task sheets for the Housekeeping Attendants;
- Provides excellent customer service to guests.
- Be a smart and organised individual, with an outgoing personality, combined with excellent customer relations skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a busy and demanding environment;
- Have an eye for detail and a passion for proving an outstanding service to our guests;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be computer literate;
- Be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations.
Previous related experience in a 4 or 5-star hotel is preferred, however not necessary as full training will be provided. An ITS Accommodation Operations qualification or equivalent and knowledge of another language will be considered an asset.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.