The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa in Malta is looking to recruit a Housekeeping Supervisor,
on a full-time basis who will report directly to the Rooms Division Manager. This position requires an individual with a proven track record within the hospitality industry.
Join one of the most dynamic teams on the island and work at some of Malta’s most prestigious venues.
The ideal candidate will:
The ideal candidate will:
- Assist the Rooms Division Manager in the daily sequence of operations;
- Manage the allocation of work for the Room Attendants, Housemen and Linen Attendants;
- Responsible for issue and acceptance of keys;
- Supervision of the housekeeping team members and cleaning companies;
- Carry out routine inspections in all housekeeping areas;
- Supervise contractors in order to ensure that their contracts are fulfilled;
- Responsible for housekeeping measures which serve the health and safety of personnel and guests, such as administration of the lost property office, key control, safety and security and emergency measures;
- Pass on repairs to the Maintenance Department and check that the orders have been carried out;
- Responsible for the housekeeping stores, requests from the stores and orders;
- Support during stocktaking;
- Assist in monitoring departmental costs;
- Pass on information on housekeeping matters to other departments, in particular to the Maintenance and Front Office Departments.
Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision, and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions. As the founding property of Corinthia Hotels, Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is packed with elegance and luxury and is located near San Anton gardens.
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition;
- Be logical, accurate and able to handle multi-tasking;
- Be fluent in English and preferably another Language;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication;
- Have previous experience in a similar position.