deVere in Malta is looking to recruit a Housekeeper/Office Cleaner
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will keep a daily up-keep of a large
apartment including cooking duties and errands. The individual must have a good conduct, be reliable, meticulous in their cleaning duties, and be already resident in Malta.
The duties consist of:
The ideal candidate would have:
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness of the apartment and/or office;
- Make the beds;
- Sort out laundry, prepare meals;
- Protect appliances and valuable items whilst cleaning;
- Notify owner of any damages to the property or any items o furniture within;
- Check stock levels of all consumables and cleaning supplies;
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding personal health and safety.
- Ability to speak, read & write English fluently;
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper;
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance;
- Be flexible, dependable and friendly;
- Working quickly without compromising quality.
The job is available immediately and hours or weekdays will be split between working as a housekeeper in the above-mentioned apartment or at the deVere Group offices in Birkirkara Centrepoint as an office cleaner, depending on the requirements per week.
Exact hours will be discussed and work may be required during weekends as well.
*Kindly note that we shall review all the information submitted and will respond within 5-7 working days should you be successful and shortlisted for the job. Should communication not be established within this stipulated time-frame would prove that such an application has been deemed unsuccessful.
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.