Hilton Malta is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants (Waiters/Waitresses) to join our award-winning restaurants, bars, banqueting, room service, and executive lounge areas, on a part-time basis.
- Ensure a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards and Hilton Policies;
- Active contribution to service;
- Participate in internal meetings and training courses;
- Care of guests from arrival to leaving the outlet in accordance with the hotel’s standards;
- Conscientious and correct execution of the Team Leaders’ instructions;
- Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services of the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all Food & Beverage outlets;
- Know how to operate all the technical equipment which needs to be used;
- Able to follow the brand standards and come up with creative ways to ‘wow’ our guests.
- Outgoing, reliable and charismatic;
- Flexible and hardworking, willing to assist guests in all their needs;
- Excellent customer and communication skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- An eye for detail as well as a flair for meeting people;
- Previous work experience in Food and Beverage Service coupled with a formal ITS (or equivalent) qualification will be considered an asset. Candidates with previous food and beverage experience will be favorably considered.
- Both morning and evening shifts are available.
*All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
The Hilton Malta offers great facilities and ultimate luxury. As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, the hotel has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the Hilton Malta is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveler breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the LivingWell Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.