AX The Palace in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Events Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
To ensure that clients and guests receive a pleasant and efficient personalized service, through constant co-ordination with other departments so as to ensure the proper welfare of guests when in-house. The Events Executive will also be responsible to manage the department in the absence of the Assistant and Events Manager.
- Ensure that a high standard of liaison is maintained with all departments;
- Present Marketing plan ideas to the Events Manager and following up on all promos;
- Ensure a pro-active sales attitude and to be aware of sales opportunities outside and within the hotel;
- Actively contribute towards achieving Revenue Plan objectives;
- To co-ordinate events happening in-house and ensure smooth operation between all concerned departments;
- Provide all information and guidance for the client in order to obtain accurate event specifications;
- Conduct pre and post-event meetings with clients including hosting and showgrounds of the hotel’s venues;
- Follow up on tenders, attend site inspections and report in a detailed manner to the Events Manager;
- Participate at the annual Weddings Fair and any other ‘open days’ happening at the hotels’ venues;
- Monitor event billing in liaison with the accounts department;
- Engage oneself in networking events to enhance client database and promote the hotel;
- Be aware of and adhere to the department’s and hotel’s policies and procedures;
- Assist in all aspects of the Hotel operation.
- At least have a minimum of 3 years experience selling/organizing weddings/social events;
- Very well organized and smart in appearance;
- Be fluent in Maltese, English and another European language;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Working experience and exposure in a hotel environment would be considered an asset;
- Computer literacy;
- Marketing skills would be considered an asset;
- Have excellent knowledge of Opera Sales and Catering;
- Have strong negotiation, communications, interpersonal and presentation .skills.
Interested candidates are to send their C.V.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine, and impeccable organization and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travelers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service.