InterContinental Malta is looking for charming, confident and internationally-minded Bar Attendants
who do all that they can do to exceed guest expectations.
As a Bar Attendant, you will:
- Ensure that all guests are served to the company standard in all the hotel’s Restaurant/Bar/Lounge areas;
- Ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times within all food and beverage areas;
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service;
- Prepare cocktails as per company standards and have a passion for mixology;
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional at all times.
We are inviting positive, self-assured and professional persons with a really approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride into going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service, as well as possess effective communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Fluency in English;
- Previous food and beverage experience preferably in a hotel of similar size will be considered as an asset;
- The ability to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include, healthcare support, hotel discounts worldwide as well as access to a wide variety of discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometres from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.