Hammett's Collection in Malta is looking to recruit a Bartender
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will have a real flair and passion for service working with premium products and creating high-quality beverages for our guests. The successful candidate will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
The Hammett's Collection is a group of restaurants and establishments founded by award-winning Chef and restauranteur Chris Hammett. All establishments in the Hammett's Collection are renowned for providing unique dining experiences and excellence in quality cuisine in prime locations around Malta. If you are a person who is passionate about creating premium drinks and takes pride in creating the ultimate customer experience, we want to hear from you. The individuals will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar, ensuring beverage service standards are upheld to the highest degree. He/She must have the passion, dedication, and vision to providing the same standard of service in respect of quality and quantity, ensuring consistency of brand standards and high level of performance are met.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages;
- Stay customer-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience;
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies by working closely with the Restaurant Manager;
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar to the highest of standards;
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve;
- The ability to adapt and work on their own initiative.
Hammett's Collection is a 24-time award-winning restaurant and catering company with outlets in Sliema and Senglea. The collection is currently made up of Hammett's Gastro Bar, Hammett's Macina restaurant and The Sheer Bastion.
- At least 2 or more years of previous bartending experience;
- Vast knowledge and proven practice for high-end cocktail making;
- In possession of wine training/sommelier certification will be considered an asset;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of English and another language will be considered an asset;
- Great team-player qualities and an outgoing personality;
- The willingness to learn, take direction and collaborate professionally with other members of staff;
- In possession of the necessary work permit to work in Malta.