Carob Tree Food Court in Malta is looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
Education and Experience:
- Overseeing all day to day food court operations while ensuring service excellence;
- Training, managing and developing staff members while delegating duties;
- Building relationships with guests and effectively managing feedback;
- Ensuring that all fixtures and fittings are in full working order and report any problems;
- Conducting monthly inventory of all crockery, cutlery, and glassware;
- Assisting in the execution of administrative functions such as reporting, forecasting, quality assurance, and departmental meetings;
- Maintaining all policies and procedures related to health and safety, food hygiene and fire regulations.
- A minimum of two years experience in Catering and Hospitality is required, within a high volume, quality-focused environment;
- Leadership experience is necessary;
- ITS qualifications or equivalent will be given preference;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required;
- Team-player with a positive approach, drive, and ability to work on own initiative;
- Highly organized and professional while maintaining a calm demeanour during high-stress situations;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a hands-on approach.
*The successful candidate will be passionate about people with the ability to think and act independently, without supervision. This role requires you to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends and holidays as required. Due to the urgency of this role, only candidates currently living in Malta will be considered.
Carob Tree Food Court:
Carob Tree brings together a curated selection of restaurants, offering guests different types of cuisines in the heart of St. Julian's.