Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Banqueting Supervisor to work mainly within their Banqueting Department, overseeing and ensuring excellent execution of their Meetings, Conference and Events.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise various meetings events held within the hotel in our banqueting spaces;
- Coordinate the team members and ensure that Guest requests are fully met and exceeded;
- Ensure compliance of Hilton Brand standards;
- Work closely with the rest of the hotel operation in order to ensure a seamless experience for our Conference and Events Guests;
- Manage guest requests and changes in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist with achieving financial and Guest Satisfaction targets.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous F&B experience in a supervisor level, preferably within a banqueting environment;
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service;
- A positive attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations and last-minute changes;
- Ability to work alone and in teams.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.