Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is looking to recruit a Commis Chef to join their team on a full-time basis.
To assist with the preparation, service, ordering and control of food, cooked or uncooked, and ancillary items to agreed standards.
- To prepare meals or food items according to the menu specifications by the Chef de Partie
- To ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with new products, recipes and preparation
- To assists in the kitchen preparation and the buffet service area
- To replace the Breakfast Chef in his absence
- The commis chef must have the ability to control a buffet service area and keeping stocked and well presented at all times
- To pack and wrap items for the outlet
- The commis chef is responsible for the cleanliness of his station
- To maintain the hotel’s standards of health and safety
- To control and check items of equipment and to control the food stock
- The commis chef may work in various sections in the kitchens when assigned to them.
- The commis chef must present himself for work on time and well-groomed.
- The commis chef must attend to all meetings and seminars as and when required.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures.
- The employee is also expected to perform any duties as per operations requirements as instructed by the Head Chef.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. A well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.
- To be customer orientated
- Good knowledge of English language
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an asset
- Willing to work mornings only.