Madoka Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Waiter / Waitress
to join their team on a part-time basis. They are looking for the ideal candidate with a good attitude and have an interest in Japanese food and culture.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables;
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies);
- Inform customers about the day’s specials;
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate;
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization;
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff;
- Serve food and drink orders;
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and some desserts;
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems;
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area;
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments;
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to dishwashing room and clean them;
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Candidate must be clean and organized;
- Preferably having previous experience;
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends from 18:30 to 23:00 (negotiable).
We need a new member to join us in making clients happy.
*Please include contact details as well as clear indications regarding your eligibility to work in Malta (EU citizen/EU family member).
Madoka is a genuine Japanese restaurant with a Japanese owner and chef. We take pride in introducing our culture through authentic Japanese foods and beverages in a relaxing atmosphere with warm hospitality. Madoka is a genuine Japanese restaurant with a Japanese owner and chef. We take pride in introducing our culture through authentic Japanese foods and beverages in a relaxing atmosphere with warm hospitality.