Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a full/part-time Restaurant Attendants
to join our award-winning Restaurants (Oceana Restaurant & Blue Elephant Restaurant), Bars, Banqueting, Room Service and Executive Lounge Areas.
Shifts and benefits:
- Fluency in English is a requirement for all areas;
- We are also looking for Thai-speaking individuals to join our Blue Elephant Restaurant Team within this role;
- The ideal candidates are reliable and outgoing, with a keen interest in pursuing a career in hospitality, who have excellent guest and communication skills, an eye for detail as well as a flair for meeting people;
- We are looking for smart individuals who enjoy being of service, who are able to follow our brand standards and who can come up with creative ways to ‘wow’ our guests;
- Previous work experience in the Food and Beverage Industry will be considered an asset.
- Both morning and evening shifts are available;
- Competitive salary packages and hourly rates, excellent working conditions, and many Hilton brand benefits are attached to this position.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.