Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is looking to recruit a Bartender to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will join one of our 5* outlets by ensuring that the highest standards, presentation of food and bar service is achieved and maintained. Must be instrumental in maximizing food and beverage sales.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests.
- To ensure a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all times.
- To control the emotions of any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff.
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues.
- To be professional, co-operative with staff. Be a good team member, flexible and agree to carry out instructions given by your superiors.
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. Well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- Has excellent verbal communication skills.
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation.
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service.
- Able to maximize profits and sales.
- Be able to speak fluent English and another European language.