Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit a Chef de Partie
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Head Chef, the selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the operation and production of the Kitchen Function.
The Candidate is expected to:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a flair for the culinary art;
- Prepare relevant mis-en-plus;
- Prepare and produce dishes to specific recipes and methods;
- Maintain and ensure the highest quality standards at all times;
- Maintain pre-set and established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements;
- Work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle pressure;
- Interact and cooperate with team members;
- Portray a professional disposition;
- Be able to work within an a la carte and buffet breakfast environment.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Hold an ITS Food Preparation & Production Diploma or equivalent;
- Have a valid Food Handler’s Licence & HACCP Certification;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative;
- Be willing to work different shifts and weekends;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment.