Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a Reservations Sales Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will work with trend data to respond to guest and customer enquiries so to develop strong relationships and maximise revenue opportunities.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Manage telephone and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times;
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients;
- Upsell the hotel product in order to maximise revenue opportunities;
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business;
- Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts;
- Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate.
- Good organisational and administration skills;
- Positive attitude and good communication skills;
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Confident telephone manner;
- IT skills;
- Fluency in English and preferably another language.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveler breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.