Sunspot Tours (Malta) Ltd is currently looking for a part-time Airport Representative. This position calls for smart, well organised, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills.
The candidate will be responsible for:
Interested applicants must possess:
- Meet and greet services at the airport
- Deal directly with clients, drivers and ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- To work on a shift basis (mainly evenings) including weekends and public holidays
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- A clean driving license and own car
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving, listening and customer service skills
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English is a must and knowledge of Maltese and any other language will be considered an asset
Sunspot Tours Malta Ltd:
Sunspot Malta was established in 1989 as an incoming- handling agency. Since then we have also developed into a leading Destination Management Company (DMC) and we are now a major influential organisation in the Maltese travel trade scene. It is our policy, that through our dedicated, professional team we ensure that our guests have an enjoyable stay and memorable event. Attention to detail is a priority at all times.