Is Blu for you? Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Golden Sands in Malta are currently looking to recruit a Chef de Rang
to join their team. The candidate will work together with the Restaurant Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Restaurant, with the objective to provide the highest quality of Food and Beverage service in line with hotel guidelines and brand standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising team members whilst creating good teamwork and morale;
- Supervising the floor during dining periods to ensure that all Radisson Blu standards and steps of service are met through all guests’ interactions;
- Offering team members on-the-job training to the required brand standards;
- Dealing and handling guests’ queries and resolving any issues.
- The candidate for this position must have a positive ‘Yes I Can’ attitude together with a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests;
- She/he should also demonstrate positive leadership characteristics;
- Experience in a position within a similar environment will be considered favourably;
- Fluency in English is a must.
*Although the vacancy is at the Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands the employing company is Corinthia(Malta) Staff Services Limited.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands:
Situated on the northwest coast of an island paradise, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands lies on the magnificent shores of Golden Bay Beach, near Mellieha. This amazing beach resort offers everything you could wish for from an upscale spa hotel, including panoramic views and easy access to the sand and clear blue saltwater. Along with sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, our Mellieha hotel is near a variety of local attractions, such as the Mosta Dome, and St. Paul’s Bay is just 5 kilometres away.