This stylish luxury hotel, Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Guest Care Host/Hostess
who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, this position requires an individual with ideally a proven track record as Guest Care Host/Hostess
within the hospitality industry.
- Processing arrivals and departures in line with Company standards;
- Taking a proactive approach to the Front office activities, anticipating potential sales opportunities and any concerns that may arise;
- Handling any queries in a friendly and efficient manner and take the necessary action when required;
- Ensuring VIP allocations are made and amenities arranged;
- Fulfilling all guests’ needs and requirements;
- Greeting and checking in of guests, including the processing of group arrivals;
- Serving as the main point of contact for guests by dealing efficiently with enquiries and complaints;
- Maintaining up to date on all hotel products, pricing, services, special promotional offers and special events;
- Performing general switchboard duties.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
- Possess ITS qualification or equivalent;
- Have previous experience in a Front Office Department;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally in other European Language;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns;
- Be willing to work evening shifts, weekends and night shifts.
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.