Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Reservations Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Reservation Agent
must ensure that all incoming calls and emails are handled in a courteous manner and ensure efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Communicate directly with clients, offering prompt, friendly and courteous service to customers at all times;
- Coordinate with the sales department and manage all communication for group bookings;
- Maintain all calendars for the hotel;
- Manage all incoming booking requests from guests and reply in a timely manner;
- Negotiate rates and upselling rooms in the hotels;
- Provide booking updates on a daily basis;
- Receive calls and emails from customers and handling their queries efficiently;
- Process all incoming reservations and queries, managing the up-keep of the reservations records amongst other duties and ensuring internal procedures are constantly being followed.
Applicants should preferably be living in Malta.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be fluent in English, Maltese and preferably another European language;
- Be computer literate in Word and Excel;
- Be well-organised and possess time management skills and able to work flexible hours;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Good working knowledge of Opera system;
- Have an eye for detail, be discrete and confidential with excellent telephone skills;
- Knowledge of online and internet bookings;
- Portray a professional image in line with the values of the Company.