As the Assistant Food & Beverage Service Manager, you will be responsible for
- To lead by example, stressing attention to detail
- To care and be efficient in giving personal service to the guests.
- Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation and return of any sub-standard items
- Report and liaise regularly to the Operations Manager and the Food & Beverage Service Manager regarding departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or issues
- Produce effective rotas and timesheets to ensure staffing levels are appropriate and efficient
- Takes over the duties in the absence of the Food and Beverage Service Manager and ensures a smooth
running of the operation.
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times.
- Be responsible for money transactions, cash float and billing procedures.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Be computer literate
- Able to lead, coach and train a team of co-workers
- Be Smart in appearance
- Have a minimum secondary level of education
- Flexible in hours according to the operational needs
- Have an eye for detail
- Ideally, carry a C1 License
- Experience working in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Willing to handle Outside Catering functions
- Willing to assist the F&B Service Manager in all tasks pertaining to the F&B Operation.
- Excellent command of English, other languages would be an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - XV730