The Preluna Hotel in Malta are currently looking to recruit Cashiers/Hosts
to join their Food & Beverage Department on a part-time basis.
The general duties of the Cashier/Host position mainly consist of:
- Greeting clients;
- Checking clients' board reservation/entitlement;
- Charging applicable fees (to non-resident/non-entitled clients);
- Coordinating with restaurant manager/supervisor;
- Handling cash and report conciliation at the end of the shift;
- Other duties in relation to restaurant operations.
The Preluna Hotel:
The Preluna Hotel is a family run business, dedicated to giving high quality stays to its guests. Our success is made possible by our members of the staff, who are not just employees but members of the Preluna family. Every employee of the Preluna Hotel is a representative of its brand, which aims to deliver a courteous and efficient service, guaranteeing a quality stay to our guests with high value for money. Our brand is built on professional people with a positive attitude, who provide a service with a smile, whilst keeping a friendly approach towards our clients. As local pioneers in the hospitality sector, we are strongly committed to delivering the highest standards of customer service. Our reputation has been built throughout the years by means of the quality of the people forming our family, our employees. We are therefore always seeking positive, motivated and enthusiastic persons with a professional approach to join our family and help us in continuing to deliver Preluna’s brand promise to our beloved guests.
- Candidates must be reliable with a smart appearance and possess excellent communication skills;
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment and under own initiative;
- Previous experience in similar positions will be considered an asset.