Due to the expansion of The Cake Box operations in Malta, they are currently in the process of increasing their team and are looking to recruit Cafe Assistants
on a full/part-time basis.
The Cake Box retail outlets offer a flexible, professional and personalized service based on quality and presentation, providing a large variety of scrumptious pastries and cakes baked in-house by the CaterEssence pastry team, as well as healthy fresh eats - an unforgettable feast for the discerning food lover!
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving customers; selling cakes, coffee, pastries and other products while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Handling of all payments through the use of both the POS and EPOS;
- Maintaining client relationships including order taking, and the handling of client feedback.
- Having a confident, friendly and engaging personality with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to communicate in both English and Maltese, and computer literate;
- Should be of a smart appearance.
If you are a motivated person, with drive, determination and enthusiasm we want to hear from you!
The Cake Box:
THE CAKE BOX was first established at the Landmark Complex in Qormi by CaterEssence in 2014. Offering a large variety of scrumptious cakes and pastries baked in-house by the CaterEssence pastry team, THE CAKE BOX creates delightful goodness that brings everyday happiness to all consumers. In 2016, a second outlet was launched at Pjazza Rotunda Square in Mosta which was later transformed into the first THE CAKE BOX concept store, offering delightful pastries and savoury eats complimented with an indulgent coffee and tea menu. A year later, based on popular demand, a third outlet was launched in the heart of Paceville, in collaboration and right next to ESE Malta.