Due to the expansion and development of The Cake Box operations in Malta, they are currently in the process of increasing their team and are looking to recruit Cafe Supervisors
on a full/part-time basis.
The Cake Box retail outlets offer a flexible, professional and personalized service based on quality and presentation, providing a large variety of scrumptious pastries and cakes baked in-house by the CaterEssence pastry team, as well as healthy fresh eats - an unforgettable feast for the discerning food lover!
Responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate should:
- Supervising the daily running of the assigned outlet;
- Supervising and training of The Cake Box staff;
- Serving coffees, pastries and food items to customers;
- Maintaining client relationships including order taking, and the handling of client feedback.
- Have a confident, friendly and engaging personality with a service-oriented approach;
- Be able to work on one’s own initiative;
- Be able to communicate in both English and Maltese, and be computer literate;
- Be of a smart appearance;
- Have experience in a comparable position within a restaurant or café environment.
If you are a motivated person, with drive and determination - we want to hear from you!
The Cake Box:
THE CAKE BOX was first established at the Landmark Complex in Qormi by CaterEssence in 2014. Offering a large variety of scrumptious cakes and pastries baked in-house by the CaterEssence pastry team, THE CAKE BOX creates delightful goodness that brings everyday happiness to all consumers. In 2016, a second outlet was launched at Pjazza Rotunda Square in Mosta which was later transformed into the first THE CAKE BOX concept store, offering delightful pastries and savoury eats complimented with an indulgent coffee and tea menu. A year later, based on popular demand, a third outlet was launched in the heart of Paceville, in collaboration and right next to ESE Malta.