Job Vacancy: Food & Beverage Attendant
CaterEssence is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants. The company offers a flexible, professional and personalized catering food service based on quality and presentation.
Could you make a real difference to diners? As a member of our Food Service Team, you’ll be our ambassador – working in tandem with the kitchen to create a special experience for diners. We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems – and make the difference between a good meal out and a great one. Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in a similar position before. We value the person you are over the experience you’ve got.
Responsibilities will include:
Skills and Requirements:
- Interaction with guests and nurturing of an excellent guest experience;
- Preparing tables for meals, including the setting up of silverware, linen and glassware as required;
- Being conversant with dishes served and to provide explanations to guests as requested.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Displaying a friendly, outgoing, courteous attitude towards guests;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
- Having a high level of organisation, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency;
- Be flexible to work both lunch and dinner shifts during the week and weekend;
- Previous guest-oriented experience in a la carte restaurant environment will be considered an asset.
If you are a motivated person with a smart appearance, strong work ethic, positive attitude and high-level service-oriented approach, we want to hear from you.
CaterEssence is one of the largest and leading privately owned contract caterers in Malta. Established in 2010, CaterEssence operates from a state of the art, central food processing unit spread over 2000 sq. metres at The Landmark in Qormi. We operate and specialise in hotel contract catering, care home catering, outside catering and producing a wide variety of delicious pastries. CaterEssence employs +200 dedicated personnel, including over qualified 50 chefs who design, prepare, cook and serve our food and pastries in various locations around Malta.