CaterEssence in Malta is looking to recruit Bartenders
to join their team on a full-time basis.
They are seeking Bartenders
who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of guest service. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 12 months experience and good knowledge of Wine & Cocktails. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar, and also help out on the floor when required, so having an eye for detail is a great advantage. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful person with excellent communication skills who understands what amazing guest service looks like.
Responsibilities will include:
Skills and Requirements:
- Taking orders for spirits, wine, beers and soft drinks;
- Cocktail making;
- Day to day upkeep, cleanliness and stocking of the bar;
- Familiarise yourself with menus;
- Work with the team on shift to create a friendly atmosphere.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Displaying a friendly, outgoing, courteous attitude towards guests;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English;
- Fluency in Maltese and additional languages will be considered an asset;
- Having a high level of organisation, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency;
- Knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks;
- Willing to work evenings and weekends;
- Previous experience in a bartender role will be considered an asset.
If you are success-driven, passionate about food and beverage and quality-oriented, wanting to go to the next level in your career where you will gain reward and recognition then this is the right place to be.
CaterEssence forms part of the Vassallo Group of Companies, one of the leading corporate organisations in Malta.
CaterEssence is one of the largest and leading privately owned contract caterers in Malta. Established in 2010, CaterEssence operates from a state of the art, central food processing unit spread over 2000 sq. metres at The Landmark in Qormi. We operate and specialise in hotel contract catering, care home catering, outside catering and producing a wide variety of delicious pastries. CaterEssence employs +200 dedicated personnel, including over qualified 50 chefs who design, prepare, cook and serve our food and pastries in various locations around Malta.