Hilton Malta is currently looking to recruit new team members to join their team in the position of Pool Attendants
on a part-time basis.
Preference will be given to:
- Fluency in English;
- A neat personal appearance;
- Charisma and customer care skills;
- An eye for detail;
- An individual that takes the initiative;
- We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a professional environment, where high standards, attention to detail and exceptional quality is of utmost importance;
- The selected applicants would be team players, have a positive attitude towards guest satisfaction and possess the right flair and creativity.
- Applicants who have previous experience working in the hospitality industry, preferably working within a five-star hotel environment or else are involved in extracurricular activities whilst pursuing their studies;
- Applicants who are fluent in different languages.
Will you be taking the opportunity to develop new skills, earn some extra money and make new friends this summer?
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breath-taking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.