Dolmen Hotel in Malta is looking to recruit passionate Chefs
with innovative ideas and enthusiasm for food creations to join their dynamic team on a full/part-time basis in the following positions:
Reporting to the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs, the selected candidates will be required to:
- Chef de Parties;
- Demi Chef de Partie;
- Commis Chefs.
To qualify for these roles, candidates should:
- Work in the various food outlets and operations throughout the Hotel;
- Food preparation and production procedures have to adhere to our Food Quality standards;
- All Food Hygiene policies must be followed and attention for wastages and food cost is required at all times.
The Dolmen Hotel (or Dolmen as most of us would call it) is owned by the Tumas Group a local family business who has been running hotels for 40 years. With 3 generations of experience, we have been setting new standards of hotels and service that exceeds most hotels in Malta. As a privately owned hotel, we are all about the personal approach so often missed in large hotel chains. For us, it’s the little things that make all the difference.
- Have worked for at least one year within a Four/Five-Star Hotel or Restaurant/Outlet in a similar role;
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Possess a positive working attitude, an independent mindset, and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate creativity whenever possible.