Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands in Malta are seeking an Animator to join their Animation Team on a full-time basis. The Animator will be responsible for ensuring a positive guest experience whilst the guests are enjoying the Resort’s recreational facilities, including the beach and the pool area.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Offering a warm and friendly welcome to guests interested in participating in animation activities;
- Providing a professional, engaging and fun service to the Resort guests in line with brand standards;
- Organizing daily activities for both kids and adults alike;
- Setting up the animation venue prior to activities;
- Ensuring a timely adherence to the animation schedule;
- Providing information to guests about the Resort’s recreational facilities and scheduled activities;
- Explaining and promoting rules and regulations of the activities with the aim of ensuring the guests’ safety;
- Communicating with children clearly and appropriately according to their needs and age;
- Ensuring children are signed in and only picked up by parent that signed the child in;
- Sanitizing Kid’s club room during and at end of shift;
- Cleaning and maintaining recreational equipment and supplies.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands:
Situated on the northwest coast of an island paradise, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands lies on the magnificent shores of Golden Bay Beach, near Mellieha. This amazing beach resort offers everything you could wish for from an upscale spa hotel, including panoramic views and easy access to the sand and clear blue saltwater. Along with sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, our Mellieha hotel is near a variety of local attractions, such as the Mosta Dome, and St. Paul’s Bay is just 5 kilometers away. Although the vacancy is at the Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands the employing company is Corinthia(Malta) Staff Services Limited.
- You must have a positive ‘Yes I Can’ attitude, a lively and outgoing personality and have the passion for delivering an outstanding service to our guests;
- Previous experience in animation within the hospitality industry will be considered an asset for this position whilst a First-Aid certificate will be looked upon favorably;
- Fluency in English is a must.