This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Food and Beverage Supervisor,
who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality.
Reporting directly to the Restaurant Manager this position requires an individual with a proven track record as an F&B Supervisor preferably, within the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensuring all guests are satisfied with the service provided;
- Ensuring all goals are communicated, understood and met;
- Providing feedback, coaching and training to all team members;
- Planning, supervising and monitoring the work of team members;
- Handling any guest complaints or requests that may arise;
- Ensuring that the restaurant is fully stocked;
- Ensuring that the day to day operation runs smoothly.
- Possess an ITS qualification or equivalent;
- Have previous experience in a similar role;
- Possess excellent communication skills in Maltese, English and preferably another European Language;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Have the ability to manage a team;
- Possess training in Microsoft Office and ideally Micros Fidelio POS System;
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays, as necessary;
- Possess good organisational skills;
- Be distinctive, professional and have a warm personality.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.