Popeye Village in Malta is looking to recruit Chefs
to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
- The selected candidate will be working from 9.30am to 5.00pm (no evenings).
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices;
- Cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience;
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils;
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment;
- A portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to waiters;
- Keeps Kitchen and working clean at all times.
Skills & Qualifications:
Popeye Village Malta has grown from its days as a Film Set of the 1980 Musical Production 'Popeye' into one of the major tourist attractions on the Maltese Islands filled with a number of colourful fun activities for all young and young at heart. Open all year round we guarantee an enjoyable visit to all of our guests.
- A minimum of 3 years of previous experience;
- Fluency in English is a must.