Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit Front Counter Staff
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Front Counter Staff
must be passionate about food and willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Working as a crew member at our restaurant is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service, food preparation as well as time management.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness by clearing tables, returning trays to the kitchen, sweeping/ mopping floors, washing utensils and servicing restrooms
- Greet customers, record orders and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude whilst answering any questions about the menu
- Input orders into a point-of-sale system and accept payments using a credit card reader or cash register whilst calculating change accurately and efficiently as possible
- Maintain a fast speed of service, especially during rush times
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by adhering to the company dress code
- Professionally handle guests’ concerns and complaints
- Work together with the kitchen team to prepare food while following cooking, safety and sanitary requirements.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Previous experience is not necessary but will be considered an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and public holidays.