Hammett's Collection in Malta is looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Hammett’s Collection is a group of restaurants and establishments founded by award-winning Chef and restauranteur Chris Hammett. All establishments in the Hammett’s Collection are renowned for providing unique dining experiences and excellence in quality cuisine in prime locations around Malta. The award-winning quality in their offering is owed to their elite kitchen brigades and their impeccable service staff whether it’s catering for events or creating novelty dining experiences. They are looking for the perfect candidate, who has a real flair and passion for service working with premium products and creating memorable experiences for our guests. The successful candidate will be able to take on supervisory as well as serving responsibilities in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- Able to train new staff members according to company standards
- Manage staff efficiently and effectively
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Dealing with day-to-day requests put upon them by customers/clients
- Guiding patrons to their seats
- Assigning waiting staff to tables
- Placing food and beverage orders.
Hammett's Collection is a 24-time award winning restaurant and catering company with outlets in Sliema and Senglea. The collection is currently made up of Hammett's Gastro Bar, Hammett's Macina restaurant and The Sheer Bastion.
- 2 or more years of experience in the same and/or similar role
- Food handling certificate
- All necessary documentation and work permit in hand
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior knowledge of the English language will be considered an asset
- Ability to work quickly, maintain physical stamina and creative flair
- Ability to think quickly and maintain excellent problem-solving skills
- Consider a flexible schedule, excellent organisational skills and time management skills
- Show an all-round team mentality and display leadership skills
- Good computer skills.