Hammett's Macina Restaurant in Malta is looking to recruit experienced Waiters/Waitresses
to work in they're fine dining restaurant in Senglea on a full/part-time basis. Famed for its unique dining concepts, the restaurant is renowned for its excellence in quality cuisine and kitchen brigade. The restaurant serves Modern Mediterranean fusion cuisine, has an extensive fine wine list and is located within a luxury hotel hosting spectacular views of Birgu City and the Grand Harbour.
- Providing excellent service to ensure satisfaction
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Arrange table settings for service and maintain a tidy dining area
- Take accurate food and beverage orders and serve
- Collection and processing of bill payments.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
If you are passionate about customer service and creating an unforgettable dining experience, they would love to hear from you!
Hammett's Macina Restaurant:
Unimaginable history seeps from the Macina’s ancient walls. Built almost half a millennium ago by the Knights of Saint John, the Macina has been a landmark for centuries, now hosting Hammett’s Macina Restaurant. Drawing on this history, the gastronomical concept is a take on the islands’ succession of powers with a modern representation of traditional Mediterranean culinary influences that date back to the Phoenician times. Like the Maltese language itself, the menu is a taste of history derived from the island’s Mediterranean-Semitic roots, with a contemporary twist, created using only the finest local, seasonal produce. The menu is constructed by a multi-award winning team, previously of the Villa Brasserie in St. Julian’s, led by talented Chef de Cuisine Andrea Marchetti, and directed by 21-time award winning Chef and restauranteur Chris Hammett.