Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands are seeking an experienced Reservations Clerk to join their team on a part-time basis. The Reservations Clerk will be reporting directly to the Front Office Manager and will be assisting the Reservations Coordinator with the handling and processing of guest reservations at the Resort.
In this role, the candidate will communicate directly with clients and will be expected to offer prompt, friendly and efficient service in line with the Resort’s brand standards. Amongst other duties, the ideal candidate will assist the Reservations Coordinator with the management and the up-keep of reservation records whilst ensuring that internal procedures are constantly being followed.
- The selected candidate must be well organised and willing to work under pressure;
- She/he must possess excellent time-management skills, have a good eye for detail, be discrete and confidential;
- The candidate will be expected to work flexible hours;
- Fluency in English is a requirement for this role whilst an ability to speak fluently in another European language will be considered favourably;
- The chosen candidate will have preferably worked within a Front Operation environment, ideally within a Reservations team;
- Knowledge of Opera and/or similar reservations system together with knowledge of MS Office system are requirements for this role.
Although the vacancy is at Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands the employer is Corinthia (Malta) Staff Services Limited.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands:
Situated on the northwest coast of an island paradise, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands lies on the magnificent shores of Golden Bay Beach, near Mellieha. This amazing beach resort offers everything you could wish for from an upscale spa hotel, including panoramic views and easy access to the sand and clear blue saltwater. Along with sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, our Mellieha hotel is near a variety of local attractions, such as the Mosta Dome, and St. Paul’s Bay is just 5 kilometres away.