Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales and Reservations Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Sales and Reservations Executive
must effectively manage guest and customer inquiries in order to maximize revenue opportunities through upselling techniques with guests.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Be aware of the selling status, rates and benefits of all packages;
- Communicate directly with clients, offering prompt, friendly and courteous service to customers at all times;
- Coordinate with the sales department and manage all communication for group bookings;
- Communicate reservation information to the front desk team;
- Facilitate VIP reservations, special requests and other immediate needs;
- Manage all incoming booking requests from guests and reply in a timely manner;
- Maintain all calendars for the hotel;
- Manage the upkeep of the reservations records and ensure procedures are constantly being followed;
- Negotiate rates and upsell rooms in the hotels;
- Process advance deposits on reservations;
- Provide booking updates on a daily basis;
- Process cancellations and modifications and promptly relay this information to the front desk team;
- Prepare the expected arrival list for front office use;
- Receive calls and emails from customers and handling their queries efficiently;
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue;
- Track future room availabilities based on reservations while helping to develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts;
- Understand the competitive marketplace through trend and data analysis.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- Be well-organised and possess time management skills and able to work flexible hours;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships;
- Knowledge of online and internet bookings;
- Portray a professional image in line with the company values.