Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is looking to recruit a Head Housekeeper to join their team on a full-time basis. Under the general direction of the Operations Manager, and within the limits of established AX Holdings hotel policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of overall housekeeping operations which shall include guest rooms, public areas and specified back of house areas.
- Sets and reviews standards and ensures that effective training is communicated to all housekeeping staff;
- Schedules routine inspections of all housekeeping areas;
- Inspects guest and public areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishings, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair;
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are maintained and consistent;
- Informs other departments of the housekeeping matters that concern them, particularly the maintenance, front office and food and beverage departments;
- Maintains open channels of communication with other department heads, the Operations Manager and the General Manager;
- Maintains appropriate standards for dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of housekeeping personnel;
- Identifies and ensures the highest possible standard of cleanliness, maintenance, guest Nroom supplies and amenities;
- Maintains a ‘’lost and found’’ system in the housekeeping department and keep all records associated with it;
- Participates in the preparation of the hotel’s goals;
- Prepares the housekeeping departmental budget;
- Monitors and controls inventories for operating equipment, linen and uniforms to ensure the control and maintenance of par stocks and costs;
- Supervises outside contractors to ensure contractual compliance;
- Implements and controls housekeeping procedures that provide for the health and safety of employees and guests such as lost and found service, key control, security and emergency procedures and environmental procedures.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. A well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Computer literate;
- Strong leadership and coaching skills;
- Smart in appearance;
- A secondary level of education;
- Fluent in the English Language;
- Previous experience working in a similar job;
- Have an eye for detail;
- The successful individual needs to be highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with strong leadership and goal-oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry.