Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is looking to recruit a Chef de Rang to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main focus of this role is to achieve the highest standards in Food and Beverage service. Acknowledging all guests and respecting their different needs whilst guaranteeing a consistent level of service in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests;
- Taking food and beverage orders and serve to the defined standards;
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- To be professional, co-operative with staff;
- Be a good team member, flexible and agree to carry out instructions given by your superior;
- To forward any suggestion which will help the department move forward;
- To ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times;
- To inform your superior of any fall in service;
- of food and drinks or of any customer dissatisfaction so corrective action may be taken;
- To check the roster and to be flexible to work when requested;
- Daily cleaning duties to be followed or any duties assigned by your superior.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar environment;
- Has excellent verbal communication skills;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service;
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset.
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. Well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.