The stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is looking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Lido Cashier
who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality on a part-time basis. Reporting directly to the Spa & Lido Manager, this position requires an individual with a proven track record within the hospitality industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Providing a level of service which exceeds guest expectations;
- Meeting and greeting customers and providing a positive and warm welcome;
- Answering customer queries effectively and offering assistance as necessary;
- Ensuring that all administrative duties are completed at the end of each day;
- Maintaining up to date customer records & ensuring accurate cashiering activities;
- Promoting events and promotions to all guests.
- Preferably have some experience in a similar position;
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and Maltese & another European language;
- Have exceptional customer care skills;
- Have basic knowledge of accounting;
- Show attention to detail in duties carried out;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Possess good organizational skills;
- Have basic computer knowledge;
- Be distinctive, mature, professional and have a warm personality;
- Be smart in appearance;
- Be flexible to work both morning and afternoon shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.