AX The Palace in Malta is looking to recruit a Restaurant Manager on a full-time basis to join their team at TemptAsian Restaurant. The Resturant Manager will be under the general guidance and supervision of the General Manager and within the limits of the established hotel policies and procedures.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests;
- To ensure a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all times;
- To control the emotions of any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff;
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- To be professional, co-operative with staff. Be a good team member, flexible and agree to carry out instructions given by your superiors;
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine and impeccable organisation and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travellers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of three years’ experience working in a similar environment;
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motivate and train a team of co-workers;
- Has excellent verbal communication skills;
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service;
- Able to maximize profits and sales;
- Be able to speak fluent English and another European language.