Cafe' Cuba in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Restaurant Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Kitchen Concepts Ltd operates a number of successful restaurants around Malta. Its aim is to provide the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by happy, efficient staff. Kitchen Concepts acknowledges the fact that its success is also attributed to the staff it employs. Thus, we invest time and attention to developing employee’s skills and knowledge, giving the opportunity for dedicated, ambitious staff to advance in their career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The following attributes and characteristics are necessary for the post:
- Organising and maximising the efficiency of the restaurant and in achieving all targets concerning costs, standards and quality;
- Work closely with the restaurant manager and in the absence of the latter take full responsibility of the restaurant;
- Ultimately the chosen candidate will ensure that our staff and customers’ needs are promptly met; whilst maintaining safe working conditions at all time.
- Previous experience in a similar post with reputable restaurants;
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Be a natural leader and able to motivate staff, leading by example;
- Applicants who have a good command of Maltese and English will be looked upon favourably;
- Familiarity in using Micros Operational P.O.S system – not crucial as training will be provided;
- Training in Culinary Arts;
- In possession of all necessary work permits to work in Malta.
If you are an energetic and hardworking individual, we would like to hear from you.
Cuba means magical music and dance, cigar smoking, women and Che Guevara, rum and revolution. The very mention of this Caribbean island conjures up images of 1950s Cadillacs, colonial architecture, Ernest Hemingway sipping his daiquiri in a quiet corner of La Floridita and beautiful bodies swaying sensually to the sound of mambo and salsa. Cuba means easy living. Life moves slowly there and people still have time to sing and play and dance in the streets. In our world where time waits for no one, service must be fast and efficient for an ever more demanding customer who expects a wide range of tasty food and drink as a norm. But we all still need to have fun, to let go and feel good. At Cuba, we seek to combine the physical and practical needs of our customers with their even greater need to relax and enjoy life to the full. We also cook great food and bake exquisite pizza using only the finest ingredients. Join our revolution and help us make life great again. We all just want to have fun.