Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit a Kitchen Porter
to joint heir team on a full-time basis.
- Performing duties and responsibilities in a safe manner;
- Acquiring complete knowledge of all daily procedures; every chemical used; designated racks for all dishwashers and their individual usage; a detailed system for disposable of all materials used; names of all team members; correct maintenance and use of equipment; safety, sanitation and hygiene policies;
- Preparing work completely in accordance with departmental standards;
- Maintaining complete knowledge of and strictly abiding by hygiene laws and health and safety regulations;
- Checking cleanliness and conditions of assigned station and service areas;
- Setting up side stations as assigned by the Chief Steward or a supervisor;
- Monitoring and maintaining cleanliness and working conditions of departmental equipment, supplies and work areas.
Grand Hotel Excelsior :
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Food Handlers License B;
- The ability to work flexible hours.