Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit a Demi Chef de Partie
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the operation and production of the Kitchen Function.
The Demi Chef de Partie is expected to:
The ideal Demi Chef de Partie will:
- Have a flair for culinary art;
- Prepare relevant mis-en-plus;
- Prepare and produce dishes for specific recipes and methods;
- Maintain and ensure the highest quality standards at all times;
- Maintain pre-set and established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements;
- Work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle the pressure;
- Interact and cooperate with team members;
- Portray a professional disposition.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Hold an ITS Food Preparation & Production Diploma or equivalent;
- Have a valid Food Handler’s Licence & HACCP Certification;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative;
- Be willing to work different shifts and weekends;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment.