Rosselli AX Privilege, Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Restaurant Outlet Manager
on a full-time basis.
The main focus of this role is to assist the Restaurant Outlet Manager in supervising the staff of all outlets so that the highest standards, presentation of food and bar service is achieved and maintained. Must be instrumental in maximizing food and beverage sales.
- To lead by example, stressing attention to detail;
- To care and be efficient in giving personal service to the guests;
- To meet requests given by the Restaurant Outlet Manager and/or the General Manager;
- To encourage upselling;
- To ensure that all staff are smart, alert and highly motivated;
- To acknowledge and host the guests, answer the telephone according to the company standard;
- To ensure a consistently high standard of service, smart and well-trained staff who are directed and coached at all time;
- To deal with any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff;
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- To conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times;
- To forward any suggestions which will help the department move forward;
- To ensure that weekly and daily cleaning schedules are adhered to;
- To be responsible for all money transactions, cash float and billing procedures;
- To ensure that the proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
Serenely located within the walls of the busy capital city of Malta, Rosselli – AX Privilege is the first 5 star luxury hotel in Valletta. The former house of a reputable goldsmith and outstanding philanthropist, Casa Rosselli-Massa has been delicately converted into the magnificent 17th century Baroque Palazzo on 167, Merchants Street, Valletta. A flawless combination between traditional and contemporary, impeccable service, rich in history – there’s nothing quite like Rosselli – AX Privilege.
- Excellent food and beverage background, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar environment;
- Have managerial and training skills to be able to motive and train a team of co-workers;
- Has excellent verbal communication skills;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service;
- Be able to speak fluent English; another European language will be considered as an asset.